[TowerTalk] Cushcraft X7 question

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft X7 question
From: jcleeve@jcleeve.free-online.co.uk
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 00:07:35 +0100
Delving on the internet I have discovered that there are variations in the
X7 manual, the one I downloaded and was working to, is dated 12/97, but
the dimensions I queried relate to another X7 manual dated 08/98 and I now
have a copy of that, which I will follow, and I will return the element
lengths to those set by the previous owner.

I presume that the change in dimensions must mean that the trap resonances
are different between the different production runs, but does anyone know
the reasons for the changes, and the resonant frequencies of the traps?

John G3JVC/GM3JVC.