[TowerTalk] How do I stop 2"-OD Chromoly mast from slipping in PST-61C r

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] How do I stop 2"-OD Chromoly mast from slipping in PST-61C rotator
From: WillFrazee@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 13:41:31 EDT
Dave

I had the same problem with my PST61D with a Chrom-moly mast.  I  tried
larger bolts on the clamp and most of the suggestions mentioned and it  would
still
slip.  I ended up pinning the mast and havent had any problems  since.  It
takes a bit of work to drill through but a good titanium bit  will do the job.

Good luck

Will

deal here.