[TowerTalk] MJF 259B problem

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] MJF 259B problem
From: "Peter Krulewitch" <epetek1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 19:10:08 -0500
Spent most of the afternoon on the water tower here in NYC trying to figure
out what was wrong with my 80/160 inverted V, The MFJ kept showing infinite
SWR on 80/160 andtenna although on the 40, it showed good numbers. When I
finally got down to the shack and turned the Pro II on I worked EA7 w/ 50
watts and showed low SWR. Has anyone else had this problem with the
analyzer. Tried everything on the antenna including changing the center
insulator balun. Any help or suggestions appreciated, Pete W2LL