Re: [TowerTalk] 45G Fdn

To: "Phil Camera" <kb9cry@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 45G Fdn
From: "bill rubin" <brubin2010@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 17:57:17 -0500
The NEW Rohn spec. direct from the engineering office shows 10 - #7 vertical
rebar, thats 7/8" !!!
I used that today for my project with 4 - 1/2 rebar making a 2'3x2'3
frame.

I did not what to do use 7/8 but that is what the spec was and my permit
zoning department inspected it !!

Now if i was not getting an inspection, YES i would still use rebar !!!  but
just 1/2

73' Bill N1HWC