[TowerTalk] 40-2CD Problems ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 40-2CD Problems ?
From: DavisRFinc@aol.com (DavisRFinc)
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 11:17:48 EDT
Due'ly "echoed",  Steve Davis, DAVIS RF Co.    www.davisRF.com

<< To:  towertalk@contesting.com

 Hi Kevin,
 Any amount of water in  the coax will cause the problem you see and
 potentially others as well as the condition worsens. I urge you to
 replace the coax immediately before you damage your equipment.
  take the time to record, at a given frequency , date, power
 level and temperature, the readings in the shack into a dummy load, and
 the readings at the end of the new coax into the same dummy load..... data to
consider years from now.......  I'm sure other responses will echo these
remarks.
 73,
 Press Jones, N8UG, The Wireman, Inc., Landrum, SC, 29356
 Sales(800)727-WIRE(9473) or cqwire@juno.com.
 Tech help (864)895-4195 or n8ug@juno.com
 www.thewireman.com
 Our 21st year!