Re: [TowerTalk] trylon stg cost

To: K7LXC@aol.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] trylon stg cost
From: "Dan Letkeman" <danletkeman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 21:34:03 -0500
I would just need installation services.  All antenna work would be
done by myself or my co-worker's.

So, looking at the list prices on the site:
$8400 for the steel, ~1500 for shipping - $10000.00 for all of the
steel shipped.
$5000 for install
$2000 - other parts and supplies?
Total of $17000~???

Sounds about right.  That would be in the budget....well I guess I'll
get some quotes.

Thanks,
Dan.