[TowerTalk] Fwd: 40-2CD

To: TowerTalk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: 40-2CD
From: "Ron Chambers" <rwchambers@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 08:56:52 -0600
I had looked at the same process (and coincidentally have started on a Moxon
by the way) and agree you are correct, the element constructions are
slightly different.

But did you confirm whether the loading coils are the same though? (the
coils are what I was referring to in my earlier comment about being the
"same").

Ron