Re: [TowerTalk] Searching Towertalk archives

To: Mel Ming <teammel@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Searching Towertalk archives
From: w2id@optonline.net
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 02:24:46 -0400
Hi Mel,

1. Go to:   http://www.contesting.com/
2. On the left side navigation bar (under "Other Lists"), click on "TowerTalk"
3. Click on the link for "TowerTalk Archives" shown on the third line of text.
4. It will take you to the Archives, which are located here:
http://lists.contesting.com/pipermail/towertalk/

(Or you could skip the first three steps and go to the Archives directly, but
it's better if you know how to get there for future reference! Also, this shows
you how to get to any of the other Archives for the other lists that are also
on contesting.com.)

73,

John
W2iD