[TowerTalk] Antenna interaction?

To: Towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna interaction?
From: John E.Cleeve <g3jvc@jcleeve.idps.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 20:11:54 +0100
I have an average sized, UK manufactured yagi, a Jaybeam TB3, which
covers 14,21,28mhz, at the top of a 20mtr lattice tower. I am
considering adding the Cushcraft D3W, 3 WARC band rotary dipole to the
tower and attaching it to the rotary shaft, about 1.5ft below the
existing yagi. Can anyone, perhaps with antenna design software
facilities, advise on the possibility/probability of an adverse
interaction between the two antennas. I look forward to a response in
due course....sincerely, John G3JVC.