[TowerTalk] What do I use to suport the cables?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] What do I use to suport the cables?
From: Chanel1096@aol.com (Chanel1096@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 10:54:22 EST
>Would it suffice to run the coax down to the ground for a few feet (for
>lightning protection) and then back up to the house and around, then in?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Ted WB2ACC

A good source for lighting protection information is Polyphaser's web site

        http://www.polyphaser.com

Look at their online library which has quite alot of good information in .pdf
format.
I very much doubt you will want to use their products as they are aimed at
commericial users but the information you can get there is very useful.

-Bill King