[TowerTalk] Reflections II

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Reflections II
From: UpTheTower@aol.com (UpTheTower@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 02:09:14 EDT
Great News! We promised to update y'all when the time came, so---
The long awaited REFLECTIONS II, by Walt Maxwell, W2DU is at the printers
and running, and we're hoping to be able to ship concurrent with the
Dayton Hamvention, and offer them there as well.
Will post details as they come from the publisher.
Please contact us off the reflector for additional info if required.

73,
Press Jones, N8UG - The Wireman, Inc., 261 Pittman Rd, Landrum, SC 29356
<Press@thewireman.com> or <orders@thewireman.com>
800-727-WIRE(9473)(sales)

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,
http://www.championradio.com