[TowerTalk] W6NL 40m Moxon

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] W6NL 40m Moxon
From: "Joern DK5TT" <dk5tt@opretzka.de>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 10:20:03 +0100
Hi,

I'd like to build the 40m Moxon 2 Element by W6NL. So far I gathered some
pdf documents and drawings, but there are still open questions.

It seems, there are basically 2 different version, one with a 27' long boom
(build from scratch) and a shorter one based on the Cushcraft XM240. I am
interested in the former.

For the 27' boom version I again have documents for 2 different versions
with 125 mph and 100 mph maximum wind speed. Unfortunately I miss some
measures and additional information about the construction (e.g. wall
thicknesses) would be helpful as well.

So if someone around here could help me out, that would be perfect! Anybody
here who already build this antenna and still has the measures he used?

For the unlikely case somebody has measures for metric tubings I would be
even more interested!

Thanks in advance,

Joern DK5TT