[TowerTalk] US Robotics Sportster Voice.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Robotics Sportster Voice.
From: shorouk@kuwait.net (EKA)
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 04:46:11 +0300 (GMT)
        Hi all
        Thanks very much to the towertalkers who got back to my request. I
really appreciate it. Some have sent inf. of Win 95, some said the software
options could do it ( Using Eudora Light.where there is no option for
Modem). It would be possible to the lower the volume from the botton on the
side of the modem however not very convenient cause when the net is busy it
is very hard to get to the net it might take up to 90 Minutes at max
sometimes exceeds 2-3 hours to be able to connect therefore I would like to
lower the valume so it is not heard while talking on the air ATM would make
me like a deaf in a wedding :)
Thanks and God bless
9K2MA Mo