[TowerTalk] Conductivity of Cold Galvanizing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Conductivity of Cold Galvanizing
From: mlowell@noclant.navy.mil (Lowell, Mark)
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 98 09:39:50 -0400
<I am sending Sam my collection of 25 previous posts on this subject,
<dating back up to two years ago.

Fred, that was a really great, useful post about cold galvanizing.
There is a tower company nearby that sells used R25 tower for $50 a
section, so I may just find myself going that route.

By the way, has anyone measured the conductivity of such cold galvanizing
paints? Can ground clamps be attached with good contact to these painted
areas?

--...MARK_N1LO...--