[TowerTalk] Murch UT-2000D Transmatch

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Murch UT-2000D Transmatch
From: jmarchand@ecrm.com (MarchandJohn)
Date: 30 Dec 1997 14:38:48 -0400
Hi All,

Hope everyone is having a happy and SAFE holiday season.

I just happened onto a Murch UT-2000D transmatch for cheap money.
It's in mint condx and looks like it hasn't been used much.

Q-1. Does anyone have any info or opinions (either Pro or Con) about
     this piece of equipment? Looks like it could handle itself if one
     wanted to put the boots to it.

     I've seen these ATU's around and mentioned in the past, but never paid
     much attention as I had no interest at the time. (I shudda listened
     anyway)!

Q-2. Does anyone have a manual which they would be willing to copy for me,
     of course I would pay the copying and shipping expenses for the manual.

Thanks in advance for the info/help

John K1RC
35 mi NW of Boston

P.S.  I hope everyone will be practicing SAFE RF in the New Year. ;-)