[TowerTalk] GAP Challenger DX

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] GAP Challenger DX
From: w5hvv@aeneas.net (Roderick M. Fitz-Randolph)
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 19:03:46 -0500
I have a friend (W5JUQ) who was long dormant and has recently revived
his activity.  He is severely limited in his antenna space but likes
to work DX.  He asked that I look at www.gapantenna.com and give him
my evaluation of the Challenger DX 8-Band Multiband DX Antenna.

I defer to you that may have experience with this antenna, especially
in reference to his ability to work DX.  Please keep in mind his lack
of space.  I believe he would like an owner's appraisal.  Anyone out
there own one?  Do you like it and why?  Do you dislike it and why?

Thank you for any replies from those that have actual experience with
this antenna.

Rod, W5HVV