[TowerTalk] "Ufer" grounding

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] "Ufer" grounding
From: neader@centuryinter.net (Scott Neader)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 23:58:37 -0500
>TOMK5RC@aol.com said:
>> to explode if directly hit by lightning. Those who have had it happen think
>> that it is more than a theory. I have always followed the teachings that say
>
>Who are they? When and where did this happen? Many of us who have heard about
>this legendary behavior over and over again are dying to know the facts.
>
>Regards,
>Pete
>KS4XG

But you see, Pete... there are many people that have had concrete bases
explode, or have first hand knowledge on the subject, and they are
desperately trying to tell us!!!  As a matter of fact, they've been trying
to tell us ever since the question was first posted on the CQ-CONTEST
reflector back in 1995!  But every time anyone tries to send us e-mail
about it, the "Good Times" virus deletes the message!

- KA9FOX

(yes, this is a joke.  If you don't get it, see
http://www.snowcrest.net/announce/goodtime.htm)

INTERNET SOLUTIONS - Affordable web page design and storage
Scott Neader        608-788-1234 / FAX 608-787-0100
neader@QTH.com      3323 South 29th Street, La Crosse WI, 54601
Internet Solutions web: http://QTH.com/is   Ham web: http://QTH.com