[TowerTalk] US Tower Winter Winch Oil

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower Winter Winch Oil
From: dick@libelle.com (Dick Flanagan)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 18:02:06 -0800
Thanks, Rick.  With the help of yourself and others, I located what I need.

Mobil SHC 630 is a synthetic gear oil designed for enclosed gears and
remains fluid down to -40 deg F.

Even better, Grainger stocks it for about $9 a quart (Stock #6Y778).

Life is good!  :)

Thanks to everyone for their help!

73, Dick

--
Dick Flanagan W6OLD CFII Minden, Nevada DM09db (South of Reno)
Visit http://www.cvrc.net/