[TowerTalk] US Tower Motor Winch in Winter

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower Motor Winch in Winter
From: dick@libelle.com (Dick Flanagan)
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 10:44:33 -0800
Interesting.  That had never occurred to me, but it sure makes sense.
I will check that out next chance I get.

By the way, by Noon the tower was able to go up just fine and it so
happens that the way the tower faces, the threaded drive rods would
have gotten most of the sun, the actual gear box very little.
hmmmmmmm....

Thanks!

73, Dick

--
Dick Flanagan W6OLD CFII Minden, Nevada DM09db (South of Reno)
Visit http://www.cvrc.net/