VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] K2 + XV144

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K2 + XV144
From: "Samir Popaja, 7S7V \(SM7VZX\)" <7s7v@adamomail.se>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 07:06:36 +0200

Hello  VHF people,

Is any of you out there who are using ELECRAFT K2 and XV144 for work on
144mhz. Can you write something about perfomance in contest condition? Have
you had any problems with it or did the others on the band have problem with
your signal, (too wide, too noisy...etc).

I have XV144 and Kenwood TS-850S, but I would like to use something smaller
for portable and thinking about K2 to be excellent choice? I hope that
K2+XV144 is at list good like TS-850S+XV144? What's your opinion?

Thank You

73' Samir

Samir Popaja, 7S7V (SM7VZX)
http://www.qsl.net/7s7v/