VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] "Ideal" Contest Rig Continued..

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] "Ideal" Contest Rig Continued..
From: ac5tm@bellsouth.net (Thomas Miller)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:35 2003
Is it not what ham radio is about?  The development of new methods and
technologies?  Yes I have a problem with total automation but lets explore
the methods of finding new stations to work.  The bands are open more than
we think.
Tom AC5TM

kharker@cs.utexas.edu
> University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign:
WM5R
> Department of the Computer Sciences          Central Texas DX & Contest
Club
> Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on
Laptops
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/kharker/