VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] WD0T- June VHF plans

To: "VHF Contesting" <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>,"VHF" <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WD0T- June VHF plans
From: "wd0t" <tdravland@pie.midco.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 01:38:59 -0500
Hello,

WD0T and KD0S are planning a Limited multi at Cement Ridge, Wyoming in DN74,
which is NE Wyoming at approx. 6600 ft elevation.

We will have 6/2/222/432 and will be CW/SSB/FM/WSJT capable.  We are approx.
300 miles straight north of Denver, and have a great look that direction and
most other directions also.

We will be using the following:

6m- 5 element at 25ft and 500 watts
2m- 11 element at 25 ft and 150 watts
222- 11 element at 20 ft and 100 watts
432- 28 element at 30 ft and 120 watts

We will be looking for skeds on 441A on 6 and 2m, and will also have FM simplex
on 2m and 440.

Thanks, and above all have fun in the event, God Bless!

73, Todd, WD0T