VHFcontesting

Re: [VHFcontesting] [222Activity] 222 night from CN82 #2

To: "'Matt - KC7OOY'" <threeeyedbandit@gmail.com>, <ve6ta@xplornet.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [222Activity] 222 night from CN82 #2
From: David R Buckwalter via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2024 19:41:13 -0400
If either KC7OOY or W7TZ  are on, I would relay like a shot.   I need the
state.    I will not be available through the weekend…… going camping.

de K3SK

On 2024-09-19 12:16, David Olean wrote:

Hello Matt

I am sorry that I missed you on Tuesday evening. I quit right at 03:00 when the
sprint ended. I was beat after a long day..  I will be on tonight  222 MHz EME
and hope to get a few partners to attempt some QSOs. The Moon rises on the East
Coast at  about 00:00 UT. I hope to run a sked with WA3EOQ at 00:15 UT on his
rising Moon, but will hang around afterward in hopes of some more activity.
Condx have been good. You were loud in the Sept Contest off the Moon. I would
love to listen for W7TZ when he gets going.   Hopefully a few more folks will
show up and make things interesting.  I will be on HB9Q

73

Dave K1WHS

Make 222 MHz Great Again!

On 9/18/2024 4:19 PM, Matt - KC7OOY wrote:

All,

  Almost doubled my record contact count from CN82.  Managed to work three this
week!

Grids are from memory, so probably wrong

W7TZ- CN83

W7JW- EN82

VE6TA- DO33

and one way with K3SK.

Still working the bugs out, but getting a little better off the moon.  Also
very good to see W7TZ close to being up and running.

Until next week(or sooner),

~Matthew

  KC7OOY

For funsies, pic from this weekend on the mountain.  Moon somewhere in the
clouds.

_._,_._,_

  _____

Groups.io Links: