VHFcontesting

Re: [VHFcontesting] If it's Tuesday, this must be Belgium

To: "'David Olean'" <k1whs@metrocast.net>, <222Activity@groups.io>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <NEWSVHF@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] If it's Tuesday, this must be Belgium
From: David R Buckwalter via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2024 22:30:25 -0400
I survived another Tuesday!   QSB and meteor pings made tonight a challenge.
 9 QSOs in 8 states, about my average way down here in the northern part of the
south.   I managed 1 new grid (on CW) from a never worked before 222 contact.
On the other hand, the early morning was good.   I managed to give WQ5S in EM13
a new state on 222MHz.

 de K3SK
FM07th