VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] Fwd: Central States VHF Society 2022 Online Event Regist

To: "main@slams.groups.io" <main@slams.groups.io>, NIMRODS <nimrods@groups.io>, Mid-America Microwave Society <mams@mailman.qth.net>, Midwest Microwave <midwest-microwave@groups.io>, NTMS Groups IO <ntms@groups.io>, David DeVos via MiVUS <mivus@mivus.org>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Fwd: Central States VHF Society 2022 Online Event Registration is Now Open!
From: Mark Thompson via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 07:06:38 +0000 (UTC)
From: Bruce Richardson via All-members <all-members@csvhfs.org>
To: all-members@csvhfs.org
Sent: Wed, Jun 15, 2022 10:56 pm
Subject: [All-members] Central States VHF Society 2022 online event
registration is now open!

Hello CSVHFS members,

Thank you for your patience!  I hope most of you made your plans earlier and
have booked hotel rooms.  (More on hotel rooms in another email.)

Now you can look over the activities and meals and make your selections.  Or if
not attending, you can pay annual CSVHFS dues and order a Proceedings to be
mailed out.

Please go to https://2022.csvhfs.org .  There is a tab for “Registration”.  I
think it would be best if you used a laptop/desktop to go through the online
registration.

Clicking on the “Registration” tab will take you to a long page with many
choices.  If you are just paying your annual dues and, perhaps, buying a
proceedings to be mailed out, you will scroll all the way to the bottom and
make your selections there.

An alternative to the online registration process is to printout the
downloadable .pdf of a Registration Form.  Fill it out and mail it in and we
will get your choices and selections that way.

We know that some of you can’t attend due to ongoing COVID health concerns.  We
understand completely.  We hope that next year’s (2023) conference will work
for you.  For the rest of you, we are glad that you are interested in trekking
to La Crosse, WI to see your VHF friends and experience the CSVHFS conference.

If you register and then later have changes, rather than register again, just
email us at registration@csvhfs.org and we will work with you in plain English
to update your record and work with you to resolve any money issues.

You do NOT have to pay via PayPal.  You may if you wish. But mailed-in checks
are just fine (as long as mailed by July 15th).  After July 15th, please don’t
mail a check.  Either use PayPal or bring a check to the registration table at
the event.  Still go through the online process so we can capture your meal and
event choices.

PLEASE consider arriving early enough on Thursday to join us for the Thursday
night Paddleboat Dinner Cruise on the La Crosse Queen.  Yes, it is $55.  You
get either Prime Rib or Baked Chicken and you get a beautiful view of La Crosse
and the Mississippi River Valley.  Further, you get to socialize with all of
the other attendees.  This will be a fun and entertaining activity—be a part of
it!

CSVHFS has been in “beta-test” for this registration for the past 3 days.  The
following hams found our link and went ahead and registered.  We thank them for
helping us with the beta test.  We have their data and they DO NOT need to
register again.  Thank you to: KC0ZRY, N0AKC, W0VG, WB0DBS, WA0VPJ, K0VG, and
AI0Z.

We look forward to you making your selections for this year’s conference in La
Crosse!

73

Bruce Richardson W9FZ

2022 President Central States VHF Society