VHFcontesting

Re: [VHFcontesting] [Mw] June VHF QSO Party -- Portable from EN75

To: Bill W5WVO <w5wvo@cybermesa.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [Mw] June VHF QSO Party -- Portable from EN75
From: James French <w8iss@wideopenwest.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 18:35:17 -0400
As far as I know right now, I haven't heard of anyone planning on EN86
or 85 right now.

There is 'planning' in the background right now for next year using
W8PGW. AS I SAY, 'PLANNING", nothing in concrete yet. Steve WB8WSF or
I will make an announcement as plans progress. We have been off and on
about this for the past year so far.

James W8ISS
=====