VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] KM4IMU 220MHz up contest: Close but a No Show

To: VHF Contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KM4IMU 220MHz up contest: Close but a No Show
From: nosigma--- via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2024 16:51:39 +0000 (UTC)
Despite best efforts I was a no show this weekend.  10GHz and down installed on
the fold over Jeep mast.  I did some hoisting tests last night and was NOT
comfortable with what  I saw despite some additional work on the hoisting
lines.  No interest in risking the new antennas or the mast tubing.  I know
what to do to fix it and make it reliable and safe, it just couldn't happen
this morning.
I will keep at it. Sorry to disappoint the few I told that I might make it up
on the air.
73John KM4KMU