VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] Just came from Radio Shack...

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Just came from Radio Shack...
From: k8jwt@ntelos.net (Jacob Tennant)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:18 2003
Good Morning,

    Just came back from my local Radio Shack and found that they are
discontinuing their stock of 5' microphone cords #278-356. Its is a 4
conductor + shield coiled cable.

    Regular price was around $5.00 each, but they are now going fo $.97 each
so if you are a home-builder or just want some spares this is a great deal
as I bought 5 when I only needed 1 so as to have them for "other" future
projects.

    Just thought some of you might be interested...

Jacob Tennant  K8JWT