VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] 6 Mtr transvertr Tokyo-hypower hx-650 and acc plug size?

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 6 Mtr transvertr Tokyo-hypower hx-650 and acc plug size? pse help
From: earl1@frontiernet.net (Betty E. Raas)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:14 2003
Hello every one, I am aving one heck of a time trying to hook up my hx-650 to
my ic-735....  i purchaced the 8 pin din plug from " the shack " and low and
behold it doesent fit ! has any one else here had simmilar problems? Is
visually apears that the plug is the right size....mabey the pins are just
slightly different....not sure.....mabey some of you know where i can buy the
right sized plug....im itching to get on 6, and this is just abt my last
stumbling block.
thanx  -steve raas
n2jdq

multipart/alternative