VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] MFJ 434 voice keyer question

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] MFJ 434 voice keyer question
From: kb1eaa@berkshire.rr.com (Dave Wendling)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:29 2003
Hi All,

    I have purchased a mfj-434 voice keyer to use with my FT-100.  I purchased
a cable from a ham here who was also using the same voice keyer for his FT-100.
 The cable appears to be correct according to the manual. Also the jumpers on
the MFJ board appear to be in the correct position.  However when I try to send
a voice recording through the FT-100. The transmit light comes on but no audio
comes through. I have increased the gain control on the voice keyer to no avail
and have checked through the FT-100 manual for a clue?  I'm wondering if anyone
has had some experience with this setup?

Thanks,
KB1EAA, Dave

multipart/alternative
  text/html