VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] Contest Announcements Web Page for June 2002

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Contest Announcements Web Page for June 2002
From: timm@cccomm.net (Tim Marek)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:05 2003
Hi Gang!

Have you announced what grid you plan to activate yet?

Dan Evans, N9RLA, has a excellent web site just for that
purpose. Visit his "Rover Resource Page" at:
http://www.qsl.net/n9rla   and tell Dan what you plan to do
and he will add it to his "Contest Announcement" page.

The more we know who will be where, the better our chances
of working each other, improving everyones score!

73s from DM09ol de Tim - K7XC - DM09ol... sk

June 2002: 6M Op at the K7XC Multi-Op from Mt Ella in DM27

http://k7xc.tripod.com/VHF_Records/
http://k7xc.tripod.com/K7XCweaksignal/

"What We Do In Life... Echo's In Eternity!" - General Maximus