VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] Re: Contest Results in QST

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: Contest Results in QST
From: n0jk@hotmail.com (jon jones)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:40 2003
Bill:

I mentioned the "line results not in the QST VHF Contest write-ups" in one
of my early posts re. this VHF contest issue as well as having it the lead
in the VHF Contesting! column in the NCJ.

I agree 100% with Joe re. the removal of the line scores, and I miss the
soap box, too.

- Jon NØJK

I agree 100%
Thanks for saying it Joe.