VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] 10 GHz plan change

To: wz1v@sbcglobal.net, newsvhf@mailman.qth.net, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 10 GHz plan change
From: "Ron Klimas WZ1V" <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2024 11:48:46 -0400
Change of plans:
Not going Point Judith RI tomorrow due to forecast change.
Wind driven rain and no more vehicle access to high spot there.
Saturday new plan is N. Granby CT, FN31nx starting 10 AM.
Very good takeoff to North-East, but poor South and West.
Sunday plan still Hammo FN31rg.

73 Ron WZ1V
Cell 860-304-0542