VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] UPDATE: Microwave Update 2011 and Eastern VHF/UHF Procee

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] UPDATE: Microwave Update 2011 and Eastern VHF/UHF Proceedings and T-shirts available now
From: Ron Klimas WZ1V <wz1v@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 07:02:08 -0400
From: Paul Wade <w1ghz.q@gmail.com>
Subject: UPDATE: Microwave Update 2011 and Eastern VHF/UHF
  Proceedings and T-shirts available now

Proceedings books are sold out, but should be available from LULU through
www.ARRL.org as of Monday.  both print and ebook versions are available.

plenty of Proceedings CDs still available.

T-shirts will be ordered on November 10 and will be shipped roughly one
week later.  This is the last chance to get one.

XXXL shirts can now be ordered -- we did not order any initially because
they cost extra and we weren't sure of demand.  there were several requests
at the conference, so I have negotiated to have them available for this
order.  If you don't see XXXL on the NEWSVHF website order form, check M
and put XXXL in the PayPal notes.  then send me email at w1ghz@arrl.net

for those who won't do PayPal, send email and we will figure out where to
send a check.

73
paul

Microwave Update 2011 and Eastern VHF/UHF Proceedings books, CDs, and
T-shirts are now available.

The Proceedings books will be available as long as our stock lasts, then
they will be available from Lulu through the ARRL.

Proceedings CD with everything in the book plus additional material is also
available.

T-shirts - present stock is only in size mens Large.  I will place an
additional order for other sizes requested in about two weeks.    after
that order, no more will be available.  picture on the web page.

Combination of all three is available at a reduced price.

  http://www.newsvhf.com/confcd.**html <http://www.newsvhf.com/confcd.html>

Presentation slides will be available online sometime in the near future if
authors permit.

questions to w1ghz.arrl@gmail.com