VHFcontesting

Fw: [VHFcontesting] RE: VHF Contesting

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [VHFcontesting] RE: VHF Contesting
From: ka5cvh@ka5cvh.com (Mike Urich, KA5CVH)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:30 2003
> Wonder when we will see the first factory sponsored VHF contest team? Just
> an idle thought....
> Joe, W0FY

Mike wrote

More idle thoughts

I would suggest that we already have "factory sponsored" teams ... not only
for VHF but especially for HF.  Do you not think that manufactures supply
gear to DXpedition teams along with a few banners for "photo ops"?  If you
don't you haven't been looking at the magazine ads closely enough.
Personally, I'd like to see us call the activating of rare grids or other
unique operating locations as "domestic DXpeditions" whatchathink Vern?

Mike Urich,   KA5CVH
www.ka5cvh.com
LaPorte TX   EL-29

Life is too short for QRP!