VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] RE: [Yaesu] RFI/Power line noise problem

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] RE: [Yaesu] RFI/Power line noise problem
From: wa1vxh@cox.net (wa1vxh)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:23 2003
Our local Club had a presentation from Mike Martin of RFI Services. He is
the person that the ARRL may contact to help out. RFI is Mikes only business
and he has the right stuff and knowledge to get  the job done. His URL is
www.rfiservices.info  Please remember that Mike is in the RFI business. and
he is a HAM so he has seen the problems from both sides.

As listed below I would start with the ARRL so that the proper documentation
can be created. Write down in as much detail all steps, names, numbers ect
of the people you talk to. It will help in the end.

Chris
WA1VXH