VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] 222 Sprint

To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 Sprint
From: WA2TEO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 08:37:38 -0400
45 qso's in 25 grids from FN31jh. Sigs seemed down - not surprising given it
was absolutely pouring rain throughout. Beacons were way down here for the
first 2 hours I operated. Came back later and put in a little more time and
they seemed a bit better. Best Dx here was K4QI and WA4PGI (FM 06 and 07)to the
S, VE3TFU (EN92) to the west, and N1BUG FN55 to the NE. Seemed that I could
hear W4SHG in FM08 and W3SO in FN00 no matter where I pointed the beams  Good
job guys!  73 and Cu on 432 next week. Jeff K1TEO