VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] eham & contesting.com web sites

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] eham & contesting.com web sites
From: danlevans@msn.com (Dan Evans N9RLA)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:30 2003
Hi Ev,

I have to disagree with you on this one.  I received your post through
vhfcontesting, so I assume you must have found it:-)

But I REALLY ENJOY eham.net.  I visit eham.net once or twice a day.  Mostly
to browse the buy sell and trade adds, but I also like the articles and
forums.  I think it is a great web site and is being handled very
professionally.  I'm not sure what you didn't like about it.  I also make a
point of visiting all of their advertisers links.

73
Dan
Dan Evans N9RLA
Scottsburg, IN 47170
{EM78}
IN-Ham list administrator
QRP-l #1269
1/2 of the N9RLA /R no budget Rover Team
Check out the Rover Resource Page at:
http://www.qsl.net/n9rla