VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] First Call for Papers CSVHF Conference

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] First Call for Papers CSVHF Conference
From: Chuck Clark <af8z@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 08:40:01 -0600
The Central States VHF Society is hosting their 45 Conference July 29th
and 30th 2011 in Irving Texas.  We are currently looking for papers
relating to amateur radio above 50 MHz. Anticipated topics include:  Design and
build of VHF thru microwave equipment, VHF DXPeditions, Antenna Design, Weak
Signal Reception Techniques.  Deadline for papers is May 1st,  2011.  Papers
should be sent to: Kent Britain <wa5vjb@flash.net>

Since this is the contesting list:  We also will be making out award to the
amateur who has worked the most states over the last year.  All VHF and up
bands count towards the award.

The conference will be held at the Irving Westin Hotel.  Phone number is
972-929-4500.  Please be sure to mention that you are with the CSVHF
Society.  The Westin Hotel is located in the mid cities between Dallas
and Ft Worth, convenient to Dallas Ft Worth International Airport.

We look forward to seeing you there.

The North Texas Microwave Society

73's Chuck, AF8Z