VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] DEMI Accessories For Sale

To: VHF <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] DEMI Accessories For Sale
From: Crownhaven <crownhaven@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 20:44:36 -0600
I have the following for sale:

DEMI Transverter Interface - TIB

DEMI Transverter Interface - TIB-850

DEMI four position transverter selection switch. This allowed the selection of four transverters using one IF rig.

If you having been using DEMI transverters over the years, you probably know what these items are. Steve doesn't offer them any longer. They are in excellent condition. The only one I used was the TIB-850 which was designed specifically for the Kenwood TS-850S. It controlled my 222 transverter back in the day. I moved on to an Icom 375.

I'm hoping someone might be able to use these as they are sitting here gathering dust. $75.00 for all three plus you pay the shipping.

Steve, N4JQQ, EM55bd