VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] N1LF EM63 in the 432 Sprint Tonight

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, W4ATK <w4atk@bellsouth.net>, Neil Taylor N4ION <n4ion@bellsouth.net>, Jimmy Long W4ZRZ <W4ZRZ@aol.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N1LF EM63 in the 432 Sprint Tonight
From: Les Rayburn <les@highnoonfilm.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 11:17:01 -0500
I'll be active tonight from EM63nf running 100 watts on 432. Don't forget that SVHFS rules allow for real-time coordination using e-mail, chat rooms, reflectors, and telephones during the contest. But only contacts actually made on the air count or go in the log. You still gotta work 'em!

For anyone interested, I'd also be happy to try JT65B tropo contacts when paths get marginal for CW/SSB.

We'll be on early looking for contacts in the Eastern Time Zone, then follow the clock into the Central Time Zone and the start of our contest. We're in it for new grids and to have fun.

Please listen for the weak ones and have fun!

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

6M VUCC #1712
AMSAT #38965
Grid Bandits #222
Southeastern VHF Society
Central States VHF Society Life Member
Six Club #2484

Active on 6 Meters thru 1296, 10GHz & Light