VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] Force 12 EF-706 18' boom beam manual

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Force 12 EF-706 18' boom beam manual
From: <w4nf@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 13:01:06 -0400
Hello all,

Does anyone have a copy of the Force 12 EF-706 manual?  I'm just looking for
the one page with the element lengths and position just so we can verify it
is assembled corrected.  If so, I would really appreciate a copy of that
single page.  I have searched the web and even sent a message JK Antennas
who owns Force 12 but have not received a response.

We (W4IY VHF Contest Group) are heading out tomorrow morning to Flagpole
Knob, VA.  Elevation 4300' FM08jm.  We'll be setting up starting Thursday
and hope to have everything operational by Friday before some morning rain
on Saturday.  We'll be on 6, 2, 222, 432, 902/3 and 1296 with power on most
of the bands.  We hope to work you all.

Thanks, and 73, Jack W4NF