VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] K9ILT/R in CQWWVHF this weekend

To: nlrs-owner@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K9ILT/R in CQWWVHF this weekend
From: ADUHAWK@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 08:02:42 EDT
We will be in EN63, on the western shore of Lake Michigan 1800Z-1900Z. then
in motion through EN63 to EN64 at Manitowoc, WI. From 2000Z-2100Z EN64.
2100Z-2230 in motion in EN64. We are heading out onto Door County to EN65. We
will
operate from EN65 for the rest of the day, overnighting in Sturgeon Bay back in
EN64.

Sunday morning, we should get going about 1400Z.  We will operate in motion
through EN64 to EN54, EN53 and EN52.  We hope to make our Mt. Trashmore golf
course in EN62 before it all ends in at 2100Z Sunday.

We will have run frequencies of 144,185 and 50.165, QRM permitting.  We will
make trips to the calling frequency from time to time to stir things up.  Our
Saturday spots on Lake Michigan should provide good spots...with at least a
good view if nothing else.  Pat and I look forward to working many of you over
the weekend.

73, Tim K0PG