VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] Need Manual For Microwave Modules Transverter

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Need Manual For Microwave Modules Transverter
From: crawfish@surfmore.net (Crawfish)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:43 2003
I have an MMT432-28 transverter made by Microwave Modules.I need a manual for
it. I bought it at Dayton last year. It is missing the final amp. The driver
runs 250 mW out, which is enough to drive a small amp.I have problems trying to
download from the various sites. Will be glad to pay for copying said manual
plus postage.  Thanks.

                            73,

                             Joe Crawford W4AAB EM65lb