VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] RE: WSJT skeds

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] RE: WSJT skeds
From: "Fisher, Mike" <Mike.Fisher@marriott.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:27:48 -0500
I sending this reply back to all and not just to Paul because I would
like to know if there is a set frequency for 6 & 2 for WSJT. I have done
a little WSJT with a local ham but we just picked a spot and did it. I
know that PSK & RTTY have set frequencies on each band but I cannot find
anything for WSJT on 6 & 2. If there are NO set frequency then maybe Joe
T could pick one on each band and post it here and his on his
documentation.

Thanks and see ya on the bands..
Mike F ----> N3VOP

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:27:40 +0000
From: "Paul Drexler W2PED" <pdrexler@hotmail.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N3NGE looking for WSJT skeds
To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com

Hello all,

The crew at N3NGE's has been hard at work making improvements and
whipping
the operators into shape!  We'll be active during the contest this
weekend
from FN20ad near Morgantown PA and runnning all bands from 50 MHz thru
24
GHz with BIG power and decent antennas.  All antennas are at 100 ft.

We're particularly interested in trying some long haul WSJT skeds to
make
use of the meteor mode on 50 and 144 late Sat night and early  Sunday
morning when the local activity has died down.  On the WSJT "bands"
equipment is as follows:

50 MHz       KW    7 el @ 100 ft
144      1.5 KW   4 x 12 el @ 100 ft

I (w2ped) am arranging the skeds for N3NGE.  If you're intersted in
running
with us, we have a few time slots still open... by all means email me!

REPLY TO: pdrexler@hotmail.com.

CU in the contest!

Paul for N3NGE team FN20ad
pdrexler@hotmail.com