VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] PT7/PY2ZX > HI06

To: vhf-dx-carib@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] PT7/PY2ZX > HI06
From: py2zx ham <py2zx.ham@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 12:29:38 -0300
Hello,

I will be active till December, 13 at HI06, PW7T contest station as
PT7/PY2ZX on 50 MHz and 144 MHz, 100 W horizontal polarization. I´m looking
for Caribbean stations due Equatorial Es. Also checking any possbile path
with Europe, including monitoring 70 MHz. PSE any scked and suggestions are
welcome and use my personal e-mail for the reply. Yesterday I had very good
listening of FY7THF beacon, but no takers. Some tropo ducting indications
(HTI) show possible openings to West Caribbean/YV/9Y.

73!

Flavio PT7/PY2ZX