VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] For Rovers Only

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] For Rovers Only
From: Rick R <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 10:34:53 -0500
I am updating a presentation for the VHF Superconference.If you were a rover
station in the most recent VHF SS, please answer this question for me--Did you
use New rule 6.3 self-spotting or any other means of communication during the
contest? Do you feel it was effective and if so how?  (ie--did you make more
QSOs? find additional grids? make it easier/harder to operate?)Other
comments?Please respond directly to me and not to the reflector. Thanks,
Rick1ds@hotmail.com