VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] Tower + Demi 2m Transverter for sale

To: "VHF Contesting" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Tower + Demi 2m Transverter for sale
From: "Steve \(K1IIG\)" <stephen.tripp@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 08:14:30 -0400

FOR SALE:

50' Rohn 25 in good condition with no rust
3' top section with rotor plate and thrust bearing mounted inc a 6' mast
installed.
House Bracket included
5 sets of new unopened Rohn25 Leg bolts
Asking $325

Also a NEW Demi L144-28mhz HP 50w Transverter e/w Apollo32 Synthesizer. Setup
for Split input and Common output. Never powered up.
Priced at half the cost of a new one.

I will bring both to the NEWS Convention this weekend plus a few more goodies..

2m contest seemed like a good one until my PC died and lost all entries.
Conditions and activity seemed very good in FN31nl.

73's
Steve
K1IIG

My Beacons: (Off during contests)