VHFcontesting

Re: [VHFcontesting] [222Activity] Tonight is the 222 Sprint

To: JJess Colvin <jesscolvinai9l@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [222Activity] Tonight is the 222 Sprint
From: Terry Price <terry@directivesystems.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2024 11:00:12 -0400
Tuesday is the only defacto activity night for 222 starting about 7:00 PM
local time, other activity is by sked. You also want to get a log in to the
ON4KST chat room, A lot of VHF scheduling goes on there. Az is a bit of a
stretch for us on the east coast but there may be activity in your area,
not sure if N7GP Tom is close to you or not.

To get the FT736 to work on the digital modes, your best bet is to get a
Tigertronics Signal Link. You should be able to get the required signals
from the data jack on the rear, I had to use the Mic input on mine.

Terry Price - W8ZN
Directive Systems and Engineering
703-754-3876