VHFcontesting

[VHFcontesting] 222 Activity

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 222 Activity
From: Howard Reynolds <wa3eoq@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2024 20:19:20 -0400
Wow! Eleven stations worked.  Could have gotten a few more except ran off
to play on the moon; should have stayed terrestrial - hi.  Always great to
hear K8RYU from next door in EM99.  K1WHS was the only dx which seemed to
have some difficulty.  All else was about normal with nil enhancement.  The
moon is still pretty close (relatively) so will see what I can hear tonight
at moonrise with my single Yagi.  WA3EOQ